Report NEP-EXP-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Julianna Butler & Michael Price, 2016. "Multi-good Demand in Bidder's Choice Auctions: Experimental Evidence from the Lab and the Field," Working Papers 2016-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Kurt E. Schnier & John F. Sweeney, 2017. "Fit as a Fiddle or Sick as a Dog: Effects of Subjective Patient Reports on Uptake of Clinical Decision Support," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2017-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2020.
- Praveen Kujal & Owen Powell, 2017. "Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets," Working Papers 17-01, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dalton, Patricio & Gonzalez Jimenez, Victor & Noussair, Charles, 2017. "Exposure to poverty and productivity," Other publications TiSEM f8000f4a-b5d5-4ca5-bf73-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Di Mo, 2017. "Peer Effects in Computer Assisted Learning: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greiff, Matthias & Ackermann, Kurt & Murphy, Ryan O., 2016. "The influences of social context on the measurement of distributional preferences," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145529, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Himmler, Oliver & Jaeckle, Robert & Weinschenk, Philipp, 2017. "Soft Commitments, Reminders and Academic Performance," MPRA Paper 76832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy, Nilanjan, 2017. "Action revision, information and collusion in an experimental duopoly market," MPRA Paper 77033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone, 2017. "Microfoundations for Structures and Evolution: Evidence from Experiments," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 015379, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Heinz, Matthias & Schumacher, Heiner, 2016. "Signaling Cooperation," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145648, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2017. "Harnessing Policy Complementarities to Conserve Energy: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00597, The Field Experiments Website.
- Grimm, Michael & Lenz, Luciane & Peters, Jörg & Sievert, Maximiliane, 2017. "Demand for off-grid solar electricity – Experimental evidence from Rwanda," Discussion Papers 253528, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ostermaier, Andreas, 2016. "Reciprocity and honesty in capital budgeting: Positive spill-over effects of reporting," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145904, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mariana Carrera & Heather Royer & Mark F. Stehr & Justin R. Sydnor, 2017. "The Structure of Health Incentives: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kataria, Mitesh, 2017. "How long do you think it will take? Field Evidence on Gender Differences in Time Optimism," Working Papers in Economics 694, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- BONAN Jacopo & LEMAY-BOUCHER Philippe & SCOTT Douglas & TENIKUE Michel, 2017. "Can Hypothetical Time Discounting Rates Predict Actual Behaviour: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-03, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Mengxing Wei & Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2017. "Can quantum decision theory explain the Ellsberg paradox?," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/07, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Andrew Smyth, 2017. "Testing the Boundaries of the Double Auction," Discussion Papers dp17-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Tabea Herrmann & Olaf Hübler & Lukas Menkhoff & Ulrich Schmidt, 2017. "Allais for the Poor: Relations to Ability, Information Processing and Risk Attitudes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1645, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- A. Rafsanjani & Bertoldi, K., "undated". "Buckling-Induced Kirigami," Working Paper 500046, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jana Friedrichsen, 2017. "Is Socially Responsible Production a Normal Good?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1644, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rodemeier, Matthias & Löschel, Andreas & Kube, Roland, 2017. "Casting light on energy efficiency: Evidence on consumer inattention and imperfect information," CAWM Discussion Papers 93, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Daniel A. Brent & Michael Ward, 2017. "Energy Efficiency and Financial Literacy," Departmental Working Papers 2017-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Li-Xin Zhong & Wen-Juan Xu & Yun-Xin He & Chen-Yang Zhong & Rong-Da Chen & Tian Qiu & Yong-Dong Shi & Fei Ren, 2017. "A generalized public goods game with coupling of individual ability and project benefit," Papers 1702.07423, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Sproten, Alec & Casal, Sandro & Ploner, Matteo, 2016. "Fostering the Best Execution Regime An Experiment about Pecuniary Sanctions and Accountability in Fiduciary Money Management," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145871, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schmutzler, Armin & Edlin, Aaron & Roux, Catherine & Thoeni, Christian, 2016. "Hunting Unicorns? Experimental Evidence on Predatory Pricing," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145814, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fugger, Nicolas & Gillen, Philippe & Rasch, Alexander & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2016. "Preferences and Decision Support in Competitive Bidding," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145849, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pinger, Pia & Ruhmer-Krell, Isabel & Schumacher, Heiner, 2016. "The Compromise Effect in Action: Lessons from a Restaurant's Menu," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145883, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.