Report NEP-EXP-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berger, Ulrich & De Silva, Hannelore & Fellner-Röhling, Gerlinde, 2016. "Cognitive Hierarchies in the Minimizer Game," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4805, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- James Alm & David M. Bruner & Michael McKee, 2016. "Honesty or Dishonesty of Taxpayer Communications in an Enforcement Regime," Working Papers 1620, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Khaw, Mel Win & Stevens, Luminita & Woodford, Michael, 2016. "Discrete Adjustment to a Changing Environment: Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aurélie Bonein & Cécile Bazart, 2017. "The Strength of the Symbol: Are we Willing to Punish Evaders ?," Working Papers 17-02, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Suresh De Mel & David McKenzie & Christopher Woodruff, 2016. "Labor Drops: Experimental Evidence on the Return to Additional Labor in Microenterprises," NBER Working Papers 23005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keser, Claudia & Özgümüs, Asri & Peterlé, Emmanuel & Schmidt, Martin, 2017. "An experimental investigation of rating-market regulation," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 299, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Funk, Patricia & Perrone, Helena, 2016. "Gender Differences in Academic Performance: The Role of Negative Marking in Multiple-Choice Exams," CEPR Discussion Papers 11716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felix Koelle, 2016. "Affirmative Action and Team Performance," Discussion Papers 2016-20, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- James Alm & Kim M. Bloomquist & Michael McKee, 2016. "When You Know Your Neighbour Pays Taxes: Information, Peer Effects, and Tax Compliance," Working Papers 1619, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jacopo Bonan & Philippe LeMay-Boucher & Douglas Scott, 2016. "Can Hypothetical Time Discounting Rates Predict Actual Behaviour: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," Working Papers 2016.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Camerer, Colin & Dreber, Anna & Forsell, Eskil & Ho, Teck-Hua & Huber, Jurgen & Johannesson, Magnus & Kirchler, Michael & Almenberg, Johan & Altmejd, Adam & Chan, Taizan & Heikensten, Emma & Holzmeist, 2016. "Evaluating replicability of laboratory experiments in Economics," MPRA Paper 75461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Müller, Julia & Schwieren, Christiane & Spitzer, Florian, 2016. "What Drives Destruction? On the Malleability of Anti-Social Behavior," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5343, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Robert Jensen, 2016. "Social Image and Economic Behavior in the Field: Identifying, Understanding and Shaping Social Pressure," NBER Working Papers 23013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Georgy Egorov & Robert Jensen, 2017. "Cool to be Smart or Smart to be Cool? Understanding Peer Pressure in Education," NBER Working Papers 23020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Fischer, Greg & Prat, Andrea & Ytsma, Erina, 2016. "Do women respond less to performance pay? Building evidence from multiple experiments," CEPR Discussion Papers 11724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blattman, Christopher & Emeriau, Mathilde & Fiala, Nathan, 2016. "Do anti-poverty programs sway voters? Experimental evidence from Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 11718, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melo, Grace & Zhen, Chen, 2017. "The Impact of NuVal Shelf Nutrition Labels on Consumption: Evidence from Cold Cereal Purchases," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252442, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tristan Le Cotty & Elodie Maitre d'Hotel & Raphael Soubeyran & Julie Subervie, 2017. "Linking Risk Aversion, Time Preference and Fertilizer Use in Burkina Faso," Working Papers 17-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.