Report NEP-EXP-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Regner & Astrid Matthey, 2015. "Do reciprocators exploit or resist moral wiggle room? An experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2015. "Divided Majority and Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment," Working Papers 777, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Hughes, Niall, 2015. "How Transparency Kills Information Aggregation : Theory and Experiment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1088, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mamta Sharma & Akankasha Sharma, 2015. "Disturbed Sleep Patterns And Self Worth In Youth: A Music Therapy Intervention," Working papers 2015-12-09, Voice of Research.
- Arianna Galliera & Noemi Pace, 2015. "To Switch or Not to Switch Payment Scheme? Determinants and Effects in a Bargaining Game," Working Papers 2015:33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:jgu:wpaper:1523 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo & Sofianos, Andis, 2015. "Higher Intelligence Groups Have Higher Cooperation Rates in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1101, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2015. "Multicandidate Elections: Aggregate Uncertainty in the Laboratory," Working Papers 778, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Markus Kinateder & Hubert Janos Kiss & Agnes Pinter, 2015. "Would depositors like to show others that they do not withdraw? Theory and Experiment," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1553, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- David Freeman & Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Luigi Mittone, 2015. "Procedures for Eliciting Time Preferences," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201513, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2015. "An Experiment on Non-Zero Sum Colonel Blotto Games," Working Papers 779, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Greiff, Matthias & Egbert, Henrik, 2016. "A Survey of the Empirical Evidence on PWYW Pricing," MPRA Paper 68693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Proeger, Till & Meub, Lukas & Bizer, Kilian, 2016. "The role of communication on an experimental market for tradable development rights," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 271, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Dipali Gandhi & Bhumika Mangrola, 2015. "Inclusive Education - A Way To Reach Out Special Children: An Experiment," Working papers 2015-12-07, Voice of Research.
- Alexander K. Koch & Julia Nafziger, 2016. "Correlates of Narrow Bracketing," Economics Working Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2015. "Money and the Scale of Cooperation," Working Papers 15-28, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.