Report NEP-EXP-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew W. McCarter & Anya C. Samak & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2014. "Divided Loyalists or Conditional Cooperators? Creating Consensus about Cooperation in Multiple Simultaneous Social Dilemmas," Working Papers 14-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul, 2014. "Testing the strength and robustness of the attraction effect in consumer decision making," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Claudia Keser & Gerrit Kimpel & Andreas Oestreicher, 2014. "The CCCTB option – an experimental study," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-24, CIRANO.
- Temerario, Tiziana, 2014. "Individual and Group Behaviour Toward Risk: A Short Survey," MPRA Paper 58079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ritwik Banerjee & Nabanita Datta Gupta, 2014. "Awareness programs and change in taste-based caste prejudice," Economics Working Papers 2014-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christopher Cotton & Brent R. Hickman & Joseph P. Price, 2014. "Affirmative Action and Human Capital Investment: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2013. "How responsive are people to changes in their bargaining position? Earned bargaining power and the 50–50 norm," EcoMod2013 5855, EcoMod.
- Claudia Keser & Andreas Markstädter, 2014. "Informational Asymmetries in Laboratory Asset Markets with State-Dependent Fundamentals," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-30, CIRANO.
- Edoardo Gallo, 2014. "Communication networks in markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1431, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mark Dean & John McNeil, 2014. "Preference for Flexibility and Random Choice: an Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 2014-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dmitry Gladyrev & Owen Powell & Natalia Shestakova, 2014. "The Effect of Financial Selection in Experimental Asset Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 1404, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2014. "The focal point in the Traveller’s Dilemma: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 58071, University Library of Munich, Germany.