Report NEP-EXP-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shachat, Jason & Zhang, Zhenxuan, 2012. "The Hayek hypothesis and long run competitive equilibrium: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 39579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Asymmetrically Dominated Choice Problems and Random Incentive Mechanisms," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-10, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Mar 2014.
- Nikiforakis, Nikos & Oechssler, Jörg & Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Hierarchy, Coercion, and Exploitation: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 0530, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Janet Currie & Wanchuan Lin & Juanjuan Meng, 2012. "Using Audit Studies to Test for Physician Induced Demand: The Case of Antibiotic Abuse in China," NBER Working Papers 18153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Oechssler, Jörg & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2012. "How do people cope with an ambiguous situation when it becomes even more ambiguous?," Working Papers 0528, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Benito Arruñada & Marco Casari & Francesca Pancotto, 2012. "Are self-regarding subjects more rational?," Economics Working Papers 1306, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Jörg & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2012. "Once Beaten, Never Again: Imitation in Two-Player Potential Games," Working Papers 0529, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2012. "Money Doctors," NBER Working Papers 18174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.