Report NEP-EXP-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huan Xie & Jipeng Zhang, 2012. "Bubbles and Experience: An Experiment with a Steady Inflow of New Traders," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-01, CIRANO.
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2012. "How responsive are people to changes in their bargaining position? Earned bargaining power and the 50–50 norm," Economics Series 2012_2, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Giovanna d’Adda, 2012. "Leadership and influence: Evidence from an artefactual field experiment on local public good provision," ECON - Working Papers 059, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fabian Kosse & Friedhelm Pfeiffer, 2012. "Impatience among Preschool Children and Their Mothers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 431, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Montesano, Aldo, 2011. "An Experiment on Prisoner’s Dilemma with Confirmed Proposals," TSE Working Papers 11-274, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2012. "Self-Centered Beliefs : An Empirical Approach," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 978, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5242208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore