Report NEP-EXP-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Houser & Stefan Vetter & Joachim Winter, 2011. "Fairness and Cheating," Working Papers 1019, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Item repec:biu:wpaper:2011-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Camera & M. Casari, 2011. "The coordination value of monetary exchange: Experimental evidence," Working Papers wp754, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nikolaos Georgantzís & Antonios Proestakis, 2011. "Accounting for real wealth in heterogeneous-endowment public good games," ThE Papers 10/20, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Size matters - when it comes to lies," TWI Research Paper Series 66, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Jeanette Brosig & Timo Heinrich, 2011. "Reputation and Mechanism Choice in Procurement Auctions – An Experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0254, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2011. "On the Nature of Reciprocity: Evidence from the Ultimatum Reciprocity Measure," TWI Research Paper Series 65, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.