Report NEP-EXP-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200919 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary Charness & Marie Claire Villeval, 2009. "Cooperation and Competition in Intergenerational Experiments in the Field and in the Laboratory," Post-Print halshs-00371984, HAL.
- Bezrukova, Katerina & Smith, John, 2008. "Towards an understanding of the endogenous nature of identity in games," MPRA Paper 14447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joël van der Weele, 2009. "Can sanctions induce pessimism? An experiment," Economics Working Papers 1150, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donja Darai & Jens Grosser & Nadja Trhal, 2009. "Patents versus Subsidies ï¿½ A Laboratory Experiment," SOI - Working Papers 0905, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200918 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Cotton, 2008. "Multiple-bidding in auctions as bidders become confident of their private valuations," Working Papers 0902, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Teaching the Tax Code: Earnings Responses to an Experiment with EITC Recipients," NBER Working Papers 14836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.