Report NEP-EXP-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hongbin Cai & Yuyu Chen & Hanming Fang, 2007. "Observational Learning: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 13516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott & William R. Zame, 2003. "Prices and Portfolio Choices in Financial Markets: Theory, Econometrics, Experiments," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-05, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Mar 2007.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgio Coricelli & Mateus Joffily & Claude Montmarquette & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2007. "Tax Evasion: Cheating Rationally or Deciding Emotionally?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-22, CIRANO.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Sabrina Bleich & Werner Gueth, 2007. "Wage Flexibility in Ongoing Employment Relations - An Experiment with a Stochastic Labor Market -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jack Stecher & Radhika Lunawat & Kira Pronin & John Dickhaut, 2007. "Decision Making and Trade without Probabilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-21, CIRANO.
- Anke Gerber & Kirsten I.M. Rohde, 2007. "Anomalies In Intertemporal Choice?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-12, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Enrico De Giorgi & Thierry Post, 2007. "Stochastic Reference Points And The Dependence Structure," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-14, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2007.