Report NEP-EXP-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Luhan & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Group polarization in the team dictator game reconsidered," Working Papers 2007-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Lilja, Jannie & Zetterqvist, Henrik, 2006. "Trust and truth," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 665, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sarah Jacobson & Ragan Petrie, 2007. "Inconsistent Choices in Lottery Experiments: Evidence from Rwanda," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Gianluca Stefani & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "The Referendum Incentive Compatibility Hypothesis:Some New Results Using Information Messages," Working Papers in Economics 07/10, University of Waikato.
- Jordi Brandts & María Fernanda Rivas, 2007. "On Punishment and Well-being," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 705.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Lundquist, Tobias & Ellingsen, Tore & Gribbe, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus, 2007. "The cost of lying," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 666, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus, 2006. "Time is not money," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 663, Stockholm School of Economics.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Bodo Vogt & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2007. "Is There A Plausible Theory for Risky Decisions?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jun 2012.
- Björkman Nyqvist, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007. "Power to the People: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of a Community-Based Monitoring Project in Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 6344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.