Report NEP-EXP-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James C. Cox & Cary A. Deck, "undated". "Assigning Intentions when Actions are Unobservable: the Impact of Trembling in the Trust Game," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Wengström, Erik, 2007. "Setting the Anchor: Price Competition, Level-n Theory and Communication," Working Papers 2007:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Giné, Xavier & Karlan, Dean S., 2007. "Group versus Individual Liability: A Field Experiment in the Philippines," CEPR Discussion Papers 6193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2005-1-1125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isacsson, Gunnar, 2007. "The trade off between time and money: Is there a difference between real and hypothetical choices?," Working Papers 2007:3, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Paul Mosley & Arjan Verschoor, 2005. "The development of trust and social capital in rural Uganda: An experimental approach," Working Papers 2005011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Bruno Versaevel & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2006. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Working Papers 0610, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Christian Hoppe & Christian Paul, 2007. "International Competition in Hiring Labor and Selling Output - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.