Report NEP-EXP-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ping Zhang, 2006. "Uniform price auctions and fixed price offerings in IPOs: an experimental comparison," Discussion Papers 2006-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Olof Johansson Stenman & Minhaj Mahmud & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "Trust and Religion: Experimental Evidence from Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/10, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Item repec:col:001058:002532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2006. "Is Satisficing Absorbable? - An Experimental Study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Raï¿½l Lï¿½pez-Pï¿½rez, 2006. "Introducing Social Norms in Game Theory," IEW - Working Papers 292, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Simon Gaechter & Manfred Koenigstein, 2006. "Design a Contract! A Simple Principal-Agent Problem as a Classroom Experiment," Discussion Papers 2006-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- David K. Levine & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2006. "The Paradox of Voter Participation? A Laboratory Study," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000188, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Olof Johansson Stenman & Minhaj Mahmud & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "Trust, Trust Games and Stated Trust: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/11, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Marco Battaglini & Rebecca Morton & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2006. "Efficiency, Equity, and Timing in Voting Mechanisms," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000205, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Xavier Gine & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Group versus Individual Liability: A Field Experiment in the Philippines," Working Papers 940, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Colin F. Camerer & Thomas R. Palfrey & Brian W. Rogers, 2006. "Heterogeneous Quantal Response Equilibrium," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000193, UCLA Department of Economics.