Report NEP-EXP-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katinka Pantzy & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Cooperative Networks: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-32, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Kene Boun My & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud & Marc Willinger, 2006. "Strategic Delay and Rational Imitation in the Laboratory," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-35, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Jeremy Lise & Shannon Seitz & Jeffrey Smith, 2006. "Evaluating Search and Matching Models Using Experimental Data," Working Papers 1074, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dennis A.V. Dittrich & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Laboratory Bilateral Gift Exchange: The Impact of Loss Aversion," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-34, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Item repec:zur:iewwpx:289 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles Efferson & Rafael Lalive & Peter J. Richerson, & Richard McElreath & Mark Lubell, 2006. "Models and Anti-Models: The Structure of Payoff-Dependent Social Learning," IEW - Working Papers 290, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2006. "A Micro-foundation for the Laffer Curve In a Real Effort Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-03, CIRANO.
- Hartley, Roger & Lanot, Gauthier & Walker, Ian, 2006. "Who really wants to be a millionaire? Estimates of risk aversion from gameshow data," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 747, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.