Report NEP-EXP-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Maschler, 2004. "Encouraging a Coalition Formation," Discussion Paper Series dp392, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Roberto Galbiati & Pietro Vertova, 2005. "Law and Behaviours in Social Dilemmas: Testing the Effect of Obligations on Cooperation," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 001, University of Siena.
- Jorge Aguero, 2005. "Negative Stereotypes and Willingness to Change Them: Testing Theories of Discrimination in South Africa," Labor and Demography 0506010, EconWPA.
- Todd L. Cherry & John A. List, 2004. "Examining the Role of Fairness in High Stakes Allocation Decisions," Working Papers 04-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Peter Frykblom & Carl-Johan Lagerkvist, 2004. "Consumer Benefits of Labels and Bans on GMO Foods: An Emprical Analysis Using Choice Experiments," Working Papers 04-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Helga Fehr-Duda & Manuele de Gennaro & Renate Schubert, 2004. "Gender, financial risk, and probability weights," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 04/31, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2004. "Private Provision of Public Goods : Incentives for Donations," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 04/34, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.