Report NEP-EXP-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Monica Capra & Susana Cabrera & Rosario Gómez, 2003. "The Effects of Common Advice on One-shot Traveler’s Dilemma Games: Explaining Behavior through an Introspective Model with Errors," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/17, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Robert Moffitt, 2002. "The role of randomized field trials in social science research: a perspective from evaluations of reforms of social welfare programs," CeMMAP working papers CWP23/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Costas Meghir & Mårten Palme, 2003. "Ability, parental background and educational policy: empirical evidence from a social experiment," IFS Working Papers W03/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Claude Montmarquette & Jean-Louis Rullière & Marie-Claire Villeval & Romain Zeiliger, 2002. "Redesigning Teams and Incentives: A Real Effort Experiment with Managers of a Merged Company," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-86, CIRANO.
- Antonio Morales & Pablo Brañas Garza, 2003. "Computational Errors in Guessing Games1," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Morone, Andrea & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2003. "An Experimental Investigation of Alternatives to Expected Utility Using Pricing Data," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-280, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore