Report NEP-EXP-2002-04-03This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½ & Bodo Vogt, "undated". "On the Micro-foundations of Money: The Capitol Hill Baby-Sitting Co-op," IEW - Working Papers 108, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- M. Bilodeau & J. Childs & S. Mestelman, 2001. "Volunteering a Public Service: An Experimental Investigation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-05, McMaster University.
- K. S. Chan & S. Mestelman & R. Moir & R. A. Muller, 2001. "Heterogeneity, Communication, Coordination and Voluntary Provision of a Public Good," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-06, McMaster University.
- Dennis Dittrich & Boris Maciejovsky, "undated". "Information Dissemination on Asset Markets with Endogenous and Exogenous Information: An Experimental Approacha," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Item repec:cmu:gsiawp:1762599562 is not listed on IDEAS anymore