Report NEP-EVO-2020-02-24This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Meidinger, 2018. "Culture cumulative, apprentissage social et réseaux sociaux," Post-Print halshs-01896572, HAL.
- Nicola Bellomo & Giovanni Dosi & Damian A. Knopoff & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2020. "From particles to firms: a kinetic model of climbing up evolutionary landscapes," LEM Papers Series 2020/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Shyam Gouri Suresh & Paul Studtmann, 2019. "Endogenous Game Theoretic Deontology," Working Papers 19-03, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Lueger, Tim, 2019. "Classical Unified Growth Theory," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 118523, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Kareen Rozen, 2020. "Bounded Rationality and Limited Datasets," Working Papers 2020-08, Brown University, Department of Economics.