Report NEP-EVO-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Croix, David de la & Schneider, Eric B. & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2019. "Childlessness, Celibacy and Net Fertility in Pre-Industrial England: The Middle-class Evolutionary Advantage," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 406, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah & Zaki Wahhaj, 2019. "Female Seclusion from Paid Work: A Social Norm or Cultural Preference?," Working Papers ECARES 2019-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luigi Butera & Robert Metcalfe & William Morrison & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2019. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Shame and Pride," NBER Working Papers 25637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedrich, Thomas, 2019. "Transfers by force and deception lead to stability in an evolutionary learning process when controlled by net profit but not by turnover," MPRA Paper 92724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland BÃ©nabou & Armin Falk & Jean Tirole, 2019. "Narratives, Imperatives, and Moral Reasoning," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_070, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.