Report NEP-EVO-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellingsen, Tore & Mohlin, Erik, 2019. "Decency," Working Papers 2019:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lambert, Thomas, 2019. "Rationality and Capitalist Schooling," MPRA Paper 92594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Cigno & Alessandro GioffrÃ© & Annalisa Luporini, 2019. "On the evolution of individual preferences and family rules," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Odedoyin, Stephen, 2018. "On the Psychological Foundations of Economic Development," MPRA Paper 91504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jan 2019.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & McAdam, Peter, 2019. "The Green Golden Rule: habit and anticipation of future consumption," Working Paper Series 2247, European Central Bank.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2019. "Behavioral Theory of Repeated Prisonerâ€™s Dilemma: Generous Tit-For-Tat Strategy (Forthcoming in the B. E. Journal of Theoretical Economics)," CARF F-Series CARF-F-452, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.