Report NEP-EVO-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David S. Ahn & Ryota Iijima & Yves Le Yaouanq & Todd Sarver, 2017. "Behavioral Characterizations of Naivetï¿½ for Time-Inconsistent Preferences," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2074R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2018.
- Martina Cioni & Govanni Federico & Michelangelo Vasta, 2018. "Ninety years of publications in Economic History: evidence from the top five field journals (1927-2017)," Department of Economics University of Siena 791, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2018. "If I Don't Trust Your Preferences, I Won't Follow Mine: Preference Stability, Beliefs, and Strategic Choice," TWI Research Paper Series 113, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Jan Fidrmuc, 2018. "Comfort and Conformity: A Culture-based Theory of Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 7294, CESifo.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Szczygielski, Krzysztof, 2018. "Community cohesion and assimilation equilibria," Discussion Papers 280262, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).