Report NEP-EVO-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nöldeke, Georg & Peña, Jorge, 2018. "Group size effects in social evolution," IAST Working Papers 18-75, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Osório, António (António Miguel), 2018. "A Behavioral Theory of Allocation in the Dictator Game," Working Papers 2072/321559, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jevan Cherniwchan & Juan Moreno-Cruz, 2018. "Maize and Precolonial Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 7018, CESifo Group Munich.
- Claude Diebolt & Michael Haupert, 2018. "We are Ninjas: How Economic History has Infiltrated Economics," Working Papers 04-18, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Desmet, Klaus & Wacziarg, Romain, 2018. "The Cultural Divide," CEPR Discussion Papers 12947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Varun Gauri & Bertil Tungodden, 2018. "Cooperation Creates Special Moral Obligations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7052, CESifo Group Munich.