Report NEP-EVO-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashraf, Quamrul & Cinnirella, Francesco & Galor, Oded & Gershman, Boris & Hornung, Erik, 2018. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Emergence of Labor Emancipation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Wälde, 2018. "Stress and Coping - An Economic Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6966, CESifo.
- Lüger, Tim, 2018. "A VAR evaluation of classical growth theory," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 231, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Lüger, Tim, 2018. "The principle of population vs. the Malthusian trap: A classical retrospective and resuscitation," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 232, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni & Rosemarie Nagel, 2018. "Belief-dependent Preferences and Reputation: Experimental Analysis of a Repeated Trust Game," Working Papers 622, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.