Report NEP-EVO-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samuel Bazzi & Martin Fiszbein & Mesay Gebresilasse, 2017. "Frontier Culture: The Roots and Persistence of "Rugged Individualism" in the United States," NBER Working Papers 23997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Hodler & Michele Valsecchi & Alberto Vesperoni, 2017. "Ethnic Geography: Measurement and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6720, CESifo Group Munich.
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Prummer, Anja, 2017. "Convergence of Cultural Traits with Time-Varying Self-Confidence in the Panebianco (2014) Model--A Corrigendum," Working Papers (Old Series) 1720, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Montalvo, Jose G & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2017. "Ethnic Diversity and Growth: Revisiting the Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 12400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larbi Alaoui & Katharina A. Janezic & Antonio Penta, 2017. "Reasoning about others’ reasoning," Economics Working Papers 1587, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.