Report NEP-EVO-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jared Rubin & Elira Karaja, 2017. "The Cultural Transmission of Trust Norms: Evidence from a Lab in the Field on a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 17-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Paolo Melindi Ghidi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2017. "The Love for Children Hypothesis and the Multiplicity of Fertility Rates," AMSE Working Papers 1711, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Humphries, Jane & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2017. "Unreal Wages? Real Income and Economic Growth in England, 1260-1850," CEPR Discussion Papers 11999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolaev, Boris & Boudreaux, Christopher & Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2017. "Are Individualistic Societies Less Equal? Evidence from the Parasite Stress Theory of Values," MPRA Paper 78557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bennett, Daniel & Nikolaev, Boris & Aidt, Toke, 2016. "Institutions & Well-being," MPRA Paper 78436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Desmet, Klaus & Greif, Avner & Parente, Stephen L., 2017. "Spatial Competition, Innovation and Institutions: The Industrial Revolution and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fouka, Vasiliki & Schlaepfer, Alain, 2017. "Agricultural Returns to Labor and the Origins of Work Ethics," MPRA Paper 78556, University Library of Munich, Germany.