Report NEP-EVO-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacob Moscona & Nathan Nunn & James A. Robinson, 2017. "Keeping It in the Family: Lineage Organization and the Scope of Trust in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 23196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2017. "The Macrogenoeconomics of Comparative Development," NBER Working Papers 23199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strulik, Holger, 2016. "An Economic Theory of Religious Belief," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145591, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2017. "Family Economics Writ Large," Working Papers wp2017_1706, CEMFI.
- Martin Fiszbein, 2017. "Agricultural Diversity, Structural Change and Long-run Development: Evidence from the U.S," NBER Working Papers 23183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone, 2017. "Microfoundations for Structures and Evolution: Evidence from Experiments," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 015379, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.