Report NEP-EVO-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoît Le Maux & Sarah Necker & Yvon Rocaboy, 2016. "Cheat or Perish? A Theory of Scientific Customs," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-17, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Gaia Narciso & Battista Severgnini, 2016. "The Deep Roots of Rebellion: Evidence from the Irish Revolution," Trinity Economics Papers tep2216, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2016. "An Evolutionary Model of Intervention and Peace," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001391, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & Redzo Mujcic, 2016. "Indirect Reciprocity and Prosocial Behaviour: Evidence from a natural field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00581, The Field Experiments Website.
- Gabriele Camera & Alessandro Gioffre, 2016. "Asymmetric Social Norms," Working Papers 16-30, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.