Report NEP-EVO-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01249632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Tertilt & Alice Schoonbroodt, 2016. "Parental Control and Fertility History," 2016 Meeting Papers 1009, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillaume Daudin & Raphaël Franck & Hillel Rapoport, 2016. "The cultural diffusion of the fertility transition: evidence from internal migration in 19 th century France," Working Papers halshs-01321952, HAL.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark Desantis & David Porter, 2016. "What Makes a Good Trader? On the Role of Intuition and Reflection on Trader Performance," Working Papers halshs-01364432, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01314335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yao, Yao, 2016. "Fertility and HIV risk in Africa," Working Paper Series 5342, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Quentin Lippmann & Alexandre Georgieff & Claudia Senik, 2019. "Undoing Gender with Institutions. Lessons from the German Division and Reunification," Working Papers halshs-01297653, HAL.