Report NEP-EVO-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen L. Cheung, 2015. "Recent developments in the experimental elicitation of time preference," QuBE Working Papers 034, QUT Business School.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Erhao Xie, 2016. "Identification of Biased Beliefs in Games of Incomplete Information Using Experimental Data," Working Papers tecipa-560, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Enrique Pardo Reinoso, 2015. "A Note on The Evolution of Preferences," ICESI ECONOMICS WORKING PAPERS 014568, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Karpov, Alexander, 2016. "Evolutionary Justification of Plagiarism," MPRA Paper 70976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solferino, Nazaria & Taurino, SerenaFiona & Tessitore, M.Elisabetta, 2016. "Boosting cooperation between agents in diverse groups: a dynamical model of prosocial behavior, free-riding and coercive solutions," MPRA Paper 71283, University Library of Munich, Germany.