Report NEP-EVO-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2016. "The Macrogenoeconomics of Comparative Development," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Apr 2018.
- Emilio Depetris-Chauvin & Ömer Özak, 2016. "Population Diversity, Division of Labor and Comparative Development," Departmental Working Papers 1605, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Embrey & Guillaume R. Frechette & Sevgi Yuksel, 2016. "Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Paper Series 8616, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Anja Prummer & Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2014. "Institutions and the Preservation of Cultural Traits," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1465, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Proto, Eugenio & Oswald, Andrew J., 2016. "National Happiness and Genetic Distance: A Cautious Exploration," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 273, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).