Report NEP-EVO-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Naef & Alessandro Sontuoso, 2014. "Consensus vs. Conformity in Mixed-Motive Games," PPE Working Papers 0002, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2014. "On the intergenerational nature of criminal behavior," MPRA Paper 58344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Pamminger, Christoph & Weber, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2014. "When Is The Best Time To Give Birth?," Economics Series 308, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hanna, Rema & Wang, Shing-Yi, 2013. "Dishonesty and Selection into Public Service," Working Paper Series rwp13-049, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- S. Michalopoulos & A. Naghavi & G. Prarolo, 2014. "Islam, Inequality and Pre-Industrial Comparative Development," Working Papers wp974, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tony Fahey, 2014. "Family Size as a Social Leveller for Children in the Second Demographic Transition," Working Papers 201413, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bardsley, Nicholas & Ule, Aljaz, 2014. "Focal Points Revisited: Team Reasoning, the Principle of Insufficient Reason and Cognitive Hierarchy Theory," MPRA Paper 58256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirshleifer, David, 2014. "Behavioral Finance," MPRA Paper 59028, University Library of Munich, Germany.