Report NEP-EVO-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2014. "Evolution leads to Kantian morality," TSE Working Papers 14-504, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2015.
- Oded Galor & Omer Ozak, 2014. "The Agricultural Origins of Time Preference," Working Papers 2014-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Ager, Philipp & Ciccone, Antonio, 2014. "Rainfall Risk and Religious Membership in the Late Nineteenth-Century United States," Working Papers 14-20, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Social Norms and the Enforcement of Laws," NBER Working Papers 20369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Vaughan, 2013. "Nurture vs. Nurture: Endogenous Parental and Peer Effects and the Transmission of Culture," Working Papers 2013-04, Banco de México.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2014. "Global Population Growth, Technology and Malthusian Constraints: A Quantitative Growth Theoretic Perspective," CIES Research Paper series 25-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute, revised 01 May 2016.
- Item repec:uea:wcbess:13-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seema Jayachandran, 2014. "Fertility Decline and Missing Women," NBER Working Papers 20272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.