Report NEP-EVO-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gautam Bose & Lorraine Ivancic & Evgenia Dechter, 2014. "Conforming to Group Norms: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2014-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2013. "Learning about learning in games through experimental control of strategic interdependence," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Luca Polonio & Sibilla Di Guida & Giorgio Coricelli, 2014. "Strategic Sophistication and Attention in Games: an Eye-Tracking Study," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-22, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo, 2014. "Cooperation and Personality," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1045, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2014. "Elite education, mass education, and the transition to modern growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 205, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.