Report NEP-EVO-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2014. "Do we need to worry if people bowl alone? Results from a field experiment with voluntary association members," Econometica Working Papers wp51, Econometica.
- Ambrosino, Angela, 2009. "Institutions as game theory outcomes: toward a cognitive-experimental inquiry," MPRA Paper 42752, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Giuseppe Albanese & Guido de Blasio & Paolo Sestito, 2014. "My parents taught me. Evidence on the family transmission of values," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 955, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:749 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hannes Mueller, 2014. "Growth and Violence: Argument for a Per Capita Measure of Civil War," Working Papers 756, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00963539 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:747 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frolov, Daniil & Lavrentyeva, Anna, 2014. "Metaphors and Analogies in Institutional Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 55011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buckert, Magdalena & Oechssler, Jörg & Schwieren, Christiane, 2014. "Imitation under stress," Working Papers 0556, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.