Report NEP-EVO-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OKASHA, Samir & WEYMARK, John A. & BOSSERT, Walter, 2013. "Inclusive Fitness Maximization: An Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2013-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Stark, Oded, 2014. "On the economics of others," Discussion Papers 164965, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "The laws of imitation and invention: Gabriel Tarde and the evolutionary economics of innovation," Working Papers halshs-00960607, HAL.
- Sibilla Di Guida & Ido Erev & Davide Marchiori, 2014. "Cross Cultural Differences in Decisions from Experience: Evidence from Denmark, Israel and Taiwain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Benedikt Fuchs & Stefan Thurner, 2014. "Behavioral and Network Origins of Wealth Inequality: Insights from a Virtual World," Papers 1403.6342, arXiv.org.