Report NEP-EVO-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cason, Timothy & Sheremeta, Roman & Zhang, Jingjing, 2012. "Communication and Efficiency in Competitive Coordination Games," MPRA Paper 52107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charness, Gary & Schram, Arthur, 2013. "Social and Moral Norms in Allocation Choices in the Laboratory," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0t39x0pt, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Evren , Ozgur & Minardi , Stefania, 2013. "Warm-Glow Giving and Freedom to Be Selfish," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1011, HEC Paris.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A & Sutter, Matthias, 2013. "Experimental Games on Networks: Underpinnings of Behavior andEquilibrium Selection," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6m0584qv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Galor, Oded & Klemp, Marc, 2013. "Be Fruitful and Multiply? Moderate Fecundity and Long-Run Reproductive Success," MPRA Paper 52049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ager, Philipp & Brückner, Markus, 2013. "Immigrants' Genes: Genetic Diversity and Economic Development in the US," MPRA Paper 51906, University Library of Munich, Germany.