Report NEP-EVO-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dessi, Roberta & Monin, Benoît, 2012. "Noblesse Oblige? Moral Identity and Prosocial Behavior in the Face of Selfishness," TSE Working Papers 12-347, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jérôme Hergueux & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2012. "Social preferences in the online laboratory : A randomized experiment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748615, HAL.
- Raphaële Préget & Phu Nguyen-Van & Marc Willinger, 2012. "Who are the Voluntary Leaders? Experimental Evidence from a Sequential Contribution Game," Working Papers 12-34, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2012.
- Butler, Jeff & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2012. "Trust and Cheating," CEPR Discussion Papers 9202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "On the Nature of Reciprocity: Evidence from the Ultimatum Reciprocity Measure," TWI Research Paper Series 79, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Thomas Vischer & Thomas Dohmen & Armin Falk & David Huffman & Jürgen Schupp & Uwe Sunde & Gert G. Wagner, 2012. "Validating an Ultra-Short Survey Measure of Patience," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 499, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Maurizio Fiaschetti & Giancarlo Marini, 2012. "Card Games and Financial Crises," CEIS Research Paper 256, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Oct 2012.
- Marco Castillo & David L. Dickinson & Ragan Petrie, 2012. "Cognitive Resource Depletion, Choice Consistency, and Risk Preferences," Working Papers 12-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Mitesh Kataria & Natalia Montinari, 2012. "Risk, Entitlements and Fairness Bias: Explaining Preferences for Redistribution in Multi-person Setting," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Francisco Campos-Ortiz & Louis Putterman & T.K. Ahn & Loukas Balafoutas & Mongoljin Batsaikhan & Matthias Sutter, 2012. "Security of property as a public good: Institutions, socio-political environment and experimental behavior in five countries," Working Papers 2012-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Steinar Holden, 2012. "Implications of insights from behavioral economics for macroeconomic models," Working Paper 2012/12, Norges Bank.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2012. "Schumpeter and Georgescu-Roegen on the Foundations of an Evolutionary Analysis," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-08, INRA UMR SMART.