Report NEP-EVO-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bucheli, Marisa & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Brañas Garza, Pablo, 2012. "Moral cleansing and moral licenses: experimental evidence," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-09, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Erte Xiao & Howard Kunreuther, 2012. "Punishment and Cooperation in Stochastic Social Dilemmas," NBER Working Papers 18458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," NBER Working Papers 18460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Regner, Tobias & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "Motivational cherry picking," DICE Discussion Papers 68, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Kovarik, Jaromir & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni & Brañas Garza, Pablo, 2012. "Prosocial norms and degree heterogeneity in social networks," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-10, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Subhashish Modak Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon, 2012. "Income effect and altruism," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 12-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Francisco Campos-Ortiz & Louis Putterman & T. K. Ahn & Loukas Balafoutas & Mongoljin Batsaikhan & Matthias Sutter, 2012. "Security of Property as a Public Good: Institutions, Socio-Political Environment and Experimental Behavior in Five Countries," Working Papers 2012-12, Banco de México.
- Felipe Kast & Stephan Meier & Dina Pomeranz, 2012. "Under-Savers Anonymous: Evidence on Self-Help Groups and Peer Pressure as a Savings Commitment Device," NBER Working Papers 18417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irma Clots-Figueras & Roberto Hernán González & Praveen Kujal, 2012. "Asymmetry and Deception in the Investment Game," Working Papers 12-23, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore