Report NEP-EVO-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji, 2011. "Too smart to be selfish? Measures of intelligence, social preferences, and consistency," MPRA Paper 34438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 7/02. "Behavioral biases and representative agent," Post-Print halshs-00550229, HAL.
- Yannick Viossat, 0/26. "Deterministic monotone dynamics and dominated strategies," Working Papers hal-00636620, HAL.
- Peter Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Do Women Prefer a Co-operative Work Environment?," Working Papers 1127, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Maria Bigoni & Davide Dragone, 2011. "An experiment on experimental instructions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "Energy, the Environment and Behaviour Change: A survey of insights from behavioural economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1162, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yang, Yong-Zhong & Huang, Shu-Yi & Lin, Ming-Hua, 2011. "The creative industrial park : formation path and evolution mechanism," MPRA Paper 34356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bin Xu & Bram Cadsby & Liangcong Fan & Fei Song, 2011. "Group Size, Coordination, and the Effectiveness of the Punishment Mechanism in the VCM: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1110, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Grönqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas & Öckert, Björn, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Abilities," Working Paper Series 884, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.