Report NEP-EVO-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph-C Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2010. "Confusion and Learning in the Public Goods Game," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-24, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bryony Reich, 2010. "Identity, Community and Segregation," Working Papers 10-10, NET Institute.
- Selim Jürgen Ergun & Teresa García-Muñoz & M.Fernanda Rivas, 2010. "Gender Differences in Economic Experiments," ThE Papers 10/14, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Giorgio Coricelli & Rosemarie Nagel, 2010. "The neural basis of bounded rational behavior," ThE Papers 10/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Velu, C. & Iyer, S. & Gair, J.R., 2010. "A Reason for Unreason: Returns-Based Beliefs in Game Theory," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1058, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ilja Neustadt, 2010. "Do Religious Beliefs Explain Preferences for Income Redistribution? Experimental Evidence," SOI - Working Papers 1009, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Coralio Ballester & Penélope Hernández, 2010. "Bounded Rationality," ThE Papers 10/10, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Klonaris, Stathis, 2010. "The Effects of Induced Mood on Preference Reversals and Bidding Behavior in Experimental Auction Valuation," MPRA Paper 25597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Carvalho & Luis Santos-Pinto, 2010. "A Cognitive Hierarchy Model of Behavior in Endogenous Timing Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 10.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katsunori Yamada & Masayuki Sato, 2010. "Another Avenue for Anatomy of Income Comparisons: Evidence from Hypothetical Choice Experiments," ISER Discussion Paper 0795, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Mar 2013.