Report NEP-EVO-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smith, John, 2010. "Reputation, social identity, and social conflict," MPRA Paper 23336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Potts & John Foster & Anna Straton, 2010. "An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution," Discussion Papers Series 409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2010. "Behavioral Effects in Individual Decisions of Network Formation: Complexity Reduces Payoff Orientation and Social Preferences," FCN Working Papers 5/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Tsoukis, Christopher & Tournemaine, Frederic, 2010. "Social conflict, growth and factor shares," MPRA Paper 23365, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2010.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2010. "A Salience Theory of Choice Errors," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201003, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Growiec, Katarzyna & Growiec, Jakub, 2010. "Trusting Only Whom You Know, Knowing Only Whom You Trust: The Joint Impact of Social Capital and Trust on Individuals' Economic Performance and Well-Being in CEE Countries," MPRA Paper 23350, University Library of Munich, Germany.