Report NEP-EVO-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yazhen Gong, 2010. "Social Connections, Networks, and Social Capital Erosion: Evidence from Surveys and Field Experiments," EEPSEA Research Report rr2010043, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2010.
- Simon Weidenholzer, 2010. "Long-run equilibria, dominated strategies, and local interactions," Vienna Economics Papers 1005, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Peter DeScioli & Bart J. Wilson, 2010. "Mine and Thine: The Territorial Foundations of Human Property," Working Papers 10-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2009. "Multi-Level Trust Game with “Insider” Communication," Working Papers 09-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr. & Wei Zhao, 2010. "Signaling and Tacit Collusion in an Infinitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Economics Working Paper Archive 559, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2010. "Is economics coursework, or majoring in economics, associated with different civic behaviors?," Staff Reports 450, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.