Report NEP-EVO-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19473/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shaul Almakias & Avi Weiss, 2010. "The Ultimatum Game and Expected Utility Maximization – In View of Attachment Theory," Working Papers 2010-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Christine Binzel & Dietmar Fehr, 2010. "Social Relationships and Trust," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Patel, Amrish & Cartwright, Edward & Mark, Van Vugt, 2010. "Punishment Cannot Sustain Cooperation in a Public Good Game with Free-Rider Anonymity," Working Papers in Economics 451, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Schade, Christian & Schroeder, Andreas & Krause, Kai Oliver, 2010. "Coordination after gains and losses: Is prospect theory’s value function predictive for games?," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59524, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Funk, Matt, 2010. "Truly Non-Cooperative Games: A Unified Theory," MPRA Paper 22775, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2010.