Report NEP-EVO-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanauske, Matthias & Kunz, Jennifer & Bernius, Steffen & König, Wolfgang, 2009. "Doves and hawks in economics revisited [An evolutionary quantum game theory-based analysis of financial crises]," MPRA Paper 14680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abigail Barr & Chris Wallace & Jean Ensminger & Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Homo Æqualis: A Cross-Society Experimental Analysis of Three Bargaining Games," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005427, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- André Lorentz, 2009. "Evolutionary Micro-founded Technical Change and The Kaldor-Verdoorn Law: Estimates from an Artificial World," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Robert S. Gazzale & Julian Jamison & Alexander Karlan & Dean S. Karlan, 2009. "Ambiguous Solicitation: Ambiguous Prescription," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Khan, Hayat, 2009. "Modeling Social Preferences: A Generalized Model of Inequity Aversion," MPRA Paper 14701, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2009.