Report NEP-EVO-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13818 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2009-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stanton, Angela A., 2008. "Neuroeconomics: A Critique of ‘Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration’," MPRA Paper 13957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2009.
- Hermann Brandstätter & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2009. "Psychology and Economics rather than Psychology versus Economics: Cultural differences but no barriers!," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Salomonsson, Marcus, 2009. "Group Selection: The quest for social preferences," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 712, Stockholm School of Economics.