Report NEP-EVO-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00275734_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Engelmann & Urs Fischbacher, 2008. "Indirect Reciprocity and Strategic Reputation Building in an Experimental Helping Game," TWI Research Paper Series 34, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Reinoud Joosten & Berend Roorda, 2008. "Generalized projection dynamics in evolutionary game theory," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2008. "Voluntarily Separable Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-599, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00267975_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Gunnarsson & Torsten Wallin, 2008. "An Evolutionary Approach to Regional Systems of Innovation," Discussion Papers 08-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.