Report NEP-EVO-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón & Cabrales, Antonio, 2008. "Doubts and equilibria," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2008. "Isolation, Assurance and Rules : Can Rational Folly Supplant Foolish Rationality?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 842, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Torben Klarl, 2008. "On the stability of equilibria in replicator dynamics modelling: an application in industrial dynamics considering resource constraints," Discussion Paper Series 298, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Babanov, A. & Ketter, W. & Gini, M., 2008. "An Evolutionary Framework for Determining Heterogeneous Strategies in Multi-Agent Marketplaces," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-002-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Gari Walkowitz, 2008. "Presentation Effects in Cross-Cultural Experiments - An Experimental Framework for Comparisons," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kareen Rozen, 2008. "Foundations of Intrinsic Habit Formation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1642, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.