Report NEP-EVO-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Ernesto Reuben, 2005. "The Importance of Emotions for the Effectiveness of Social Punishment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-075/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Mar 2006.
- A. Marciano, 2006. "Economists on Darwin's theory of social evolution and human behaviour," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-21, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Taiki Takahashi, 2005. "Social memory, social stress, and economic behaviors," Experimental 0512007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Chandrasekhar & Saradindu Bhaduri, 2006. "Vicarious Learning and Socio-Economic Transformation in Indian Trans-Himalaya: An evolutionary tale of economic development and policy making," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Floris Heukelom, 2005. "The Origin of Prospect Theory, or Testing the Intuitive Statistician," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-111/2, Tinbergen Institute.