Report NEP-EVO-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boari, Mircea, 2005. "Biology & Political Science. Foundational Issues of Political Biology," ESSEC Working Papers DR 05006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Felix Höffler, 2005. "Why humans care about sunk costs while animals don't. An evolutionary explanation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Natalia Jiménez & Giovanni Ponti, 2005. "An experimental device to elicit social networks," ThE Papers 05/19, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Larry Epstein, 2005. "An Axiomatic Model of Non-Bayesian Updating," RCER Working Papers 521, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001937 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Aguiar & Andrés de Francisco, 2005. "What Is Rational About Identity?," IESA Working Papers Series 0505, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Benito Arruñada, 2005. "Human nature and institutional analysis," Economics Working Papers 822, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2008.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D, 2005. "The Brain as a Hierarchical Organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 5168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mercè Roca & Robin Hogarth & A. John Maule, 2005. "Ambiguity seeking as a result of the status quo bias," Economics Working Papers 882, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2006.
- Robin Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia, 2005. "Regions of rationality: Maps for bounded agents," Economics Working Papers 828, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2006.