Report NEP-EVO-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerlinde Fellner & Matthias Sutter, 2005. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Paul J. Zak, 2005. "The Neuroeconomics of Trust," Experimental 0507004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chrysostomos Mantzavinos & Douglas C. North & Syed Shariq, 2003. "Learning, Institutions, and Economic Performance," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2003_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Martin Beckenkamp, 2004. "Is there an optimization in bounded rationality? The ratio of aspiration levels," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2004_1a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javier Carrillo, 2003. "An Evolutionary Approach to the Process of Technology Difussion and Standardization," Working Papers Economia wp03-20, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.