Report NEP-EVO-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juin-Kuan Chong & Colin F. Camerer & Teck H. Ho, 2005. "A learning-based model of repeated games with incomplete information," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000537, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Weibull, Jörgen & Salomonsson, Marcus, 2005. "Natural selection and social preferences," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 588, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 27 Sep 2005.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Hölzl, 2005. "The evolutionary theory of the firm: Routines, complexity and change," Working Papers geewp46, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Anke Gerber, "undated". "Learning in and about Games," IEW - Working Papers 234, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.